Jump to navigation Jump to search
- approx 400000 cars
- each car needs to refuel once a week
- each gas station is open 10 hours a day and refuels 10 cars an hour
- there are enough stations to refuel all cars once per week
- cars that can be fueled by 1 station in 1 week
- a number of gas stations (rounded up):
A slightly different approach:
- approx 300 mln cars in the US (1 car per each citizen).
- each station is open 12hr a day, has 6 places for taking fuel, each fueling takes about 6 min
- amount of cars using given gas station daily:
- gas station (at least in Europe) are used always used, so: gas stations.
Back to Chapter 1.